Flexibility with Maxxline Cryovial Racks 130x130mm
Maxxline 130x130mm plastic cryovial racks without dividers are designed to offer an all-in-one storage solution for many cryopreservation needs. Each cryo vial rack can be used as is to store a variety of samples or it can be partitioned into a regular grid with the optional grid dividers.
Cryovial racks with large thermal range
In order to maintain their durability over many usage cycles, Maxxline cryo vial racks are designed to withstand both cryopreservation (-90°C) and autoclaving temperatures (+121°C). Each cryovial rack is made from a custom blend of high-quality polypropylene that has great thermal properties. Vent holes at the bottom of each Maxxline cryo vial rack rapidly increase freezing times and also allow for liquid drainage.
Multiple applications of Maxxline cryovial racks
As Maxxline 130x130mm cryo vial racks are supplied without dividers, they offer a flexible storage solution for many cryopreservation scenarios. These cryovial racks can accommodate tissue samples, tubes, and many other items. Optional 9×9 and 10×10 grid dividers can be used to store up to 81 or 100 cryovials in each Maxxline cryo vial rack. If a numerical grid is preferable, Maxxline 10×10 and 9×9 cryoboxes would be a great option. On the top of that Maxxline 130x130mm cryo vial racks are also available as microtube storage boxes with grids for 15mL and 50mL tubes.
Cryovial racks with multiple color variants
Maxxline 130x130mm cryo vial racks have multiple color varieties that make it easy to sort and categorize different samples for freezer storage. The clear, transparent lids fit snugly over colored bottoms with a click lock closure. The semi-transparent cryovial rack bottoms are supplied in four colors including blue, green, red, and yellow, as well a natural (transparent plastic) option.
Maxxline 130x130mm cryo vial rack highlights
- A click-lock closure ensures samples are kept safely in each cryovial rack
- Vent holes at the bottom of each cryo vial rack make quick work of freezing and liquid removal
- The standard footprint (130x130mm) ensures the cryo vial racks will fit in most freezer racks
- Optional grid dividers enable each cryovial rack to hold up to 100 sample tubes
- Transparent lids make it easy to see the contents of each cryovial rack
- Five color options make easy work of categorizing samples stored in different cryo vial racks
- Additional grid options for storing 15mL and 50mL microtubes